Amazon finally released a Kindle app for the Blackberry. It took Amazon a long time but its finally here. Blackberry users can now use their phone's high resolution screen to read their Kindle books and shop at the worlds biggest collection of books available online.

Installing the Kindle app on my storm was fast and trouble free.  The screen real estate of my storm makes it a perfect electronic reader. Shopping for new books also makes me love this app even more. I can now get the latest releases instantly and keep track on the New York Times best seller list.

The Kindle for the Blackberry is a must have software just like the Audible app for the Blackberry. It instantly gives you access to a massive collection of books. Reading with my Blackberry does gives a noticeable drain in my Storm's  battery but I was able to correct this by adjusting the brightness to a lower setting.

Blackberry Kindle Software OTA: http://amazon.com/kindlebb